What Are ATA Divisions?
ATA's 18 professional-interest Divisions provide specialty- and language-specific information and networking to assist their members in today's competitive marketplace. They offer a wide variety of benefits and services, all organized by Division volunteers.
- Question or problem? Division leaders are just an email click away. Click for contact information.
Division Quick Links
- Divisions Calendar
- How to Start an ATA Division
- Become an ATA Division Member
- Change Your Division Membership
Why Join an ATA Division?
To succeed in today's competitive economy, you need specialized knowledge and an inside track. Being a member of one of an ATA Division is a great way to meet these practical needs of your business.
- Make Contacts That Count: Through ATA Division listservs, conferences, and social events, you will have access to a network of accomplished translators and interpreters who share your interests and issues.
- Expand Your Visibility: By contributing to Division newsletters and conferences or serving on Division committees, you will build your reputation in the industry.
- Find the Answers You Need: Through Division leaders, mentors, and colleagues, you will learn tried-and-true solutions to daily challenges – from terminology to software to business practices.
- Know the News: Through Division newsletters and websites, you will stay current with language- and specialty-specific resources that meet the practical needs of your career.
- Be Part of a Community: By belonging to an ATA Division, you will find a professional home within the larger Association.
Your ATA dues include membership in any or all of ATA's Divisions. If you haven't taken advantage of this membership benefit, now is the time to join an ATA Division.