About the American Translators Association
Connection. Resources. Education.
ATA is committed to providing its members with the tools they need to succeed.
- Opportunity. Advertise your services worldwide in ATA's online Directory of Translation and Interpreting Services.
- Networking. Connect with experienced translators, interpreters, and agencies who share your interests and issues.
- Knowledge. Expand your skills with professional development conferences and seminars offered throughout the U.S.
- Information. Get news and know-how, from terminology to software to business practices … and more.
- Services. Take advantage of members-only discounted business services, including small business and professional liability insurance plans.
- Visibility. Support an advocacy working for greater public awareness of the translation and interpreting professions.